Sunday 23 March 2014

Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask



Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask, Origins, £22 for 100ml

When it comes to skincare I believe in using products which are as natural as possible.
For this reason Origins are one of the few brands I incorporate into my skincare regime.
A few months back I visited the Origins counter at Harvey Nichols Beauty Bazaar, Liverpool, 
and was given this generous sample size of Drink Up with my purchase.
As I generally have an oily/combination complexion I was really nervous about giving 
this mask a try as I would usually avoid anything that can be described as 'super hydrating'.
However, when I did try the Drink Up mask I was completely blown away! 

When using this product I first make sure I have removed all of my make up with an oil 
based cleanser. I will then use a fresh toner water to ensure there is no excess dirt or oil sitting 
on the skin before applying the mask. Although it is a mask, the consistency of Drink Up 
actually feels more like a moisturiser. I apply a very small amount of product, roughly 
around the size shown in the above image, all over the face. I then sit back, relax 
and let the beautiful ingredients work their magic whilst I sleep. When I wake up the next 
day my skin feels smooth and rejuvenated.

Avocado butter and apricot kernel oil are used in this overnight mask as they deeply 
hydrate the skin. Origins also use Japanese seaweed to repair the skin's barrier 
and 'prevent future dehydration and signs of premature ageing'. Not bad eh?
I currently use this miracle working mask once every two weeks, but for those with 
dry skin I would recommend using Drink Up once a week (if not twice).

As well as being a great skincare product this mask smells absolutely amazing! 
It's like a fresh, tropical juice for your face.
Pop down to your nearest Origins counter and ask for a sample of 
the Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask. You won't be dissapointed!

1 comment :

  1. Hi Melissa! I admire your blog, so I decided to nominate you for the Liebster Blog Award! In the case that you haven't already been, that is! Here's my post on it if you're interested! http://meekychicy.blogspot.com/2014/03/liebster-blog-award-nomination.html

    - Hannah Paige from meekychicy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete