Saturday 10 May 2014

Yes To Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub

Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub, Yes To, £6.99

Yes To are a company that I have only recently become familiar with. I first caught 
wind of them during a Twitter bloggers chat and was intrigued to find out more. I began looking 
into the company as I'm a total skincare addict, but like to keep it all as natural as I possibly can.
Yes To make sure that all of their products are at least 95% natural and paraben, petroleum and
 SLS free. Plus, all the packaging is completely recyclable and the products themselves are cruelty free.
 You don't get skincare better than that, surely?

So, after finding out more about Yes To and their natural skincare range I headed to my nearest
 Boots store to check out the range in the flesh. I was in need of a new facial scrub and was immediately
 drawn to this one from their grapefruit range. My skin tone is pretty uneven and prone to blemishes,
 so this daily scrub seemed perfect for me. 

I have been using this grapefruit facial scrub for around two weeks now and I am really pleased
 with it. Not only does this scrub smell ridiculously fresh, it also evens skin tone and enhances
 luminosity. Made with lemon balm, this scrub helps to calm and repair damaged skin, whilst the 
grapefruit oil brightens and moisturises. After the first use my skin looked brighter and fresher,
 and I could really notice a difference. Although this is a daily facial scrub I try and use it just once
 a week as my skin doesn't need scrubbing too often. Overall, I am really impressed with this scrub
 and am looking to venture further into the Yes To skincare range.

Have you tried anything from Yes To? What did you think?

2 comments :

  1. I love that the Yes To range is cruelty free; if they can do it, I don't see why other brands can't. This scrub sounds so lovely, grapefruit is such a refreshing scent. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree. It is so easy to be cruelty free, but unfortunately it just costs more so companies are less inclined to want to do it.

      Thanks for stopping by, your blog is great! x

      Delete